Undock Charts!

Hi,

Can we undock charts as at times it would be preferable to see multiple charts at the same time on different screens.

Thanks.

You mean within MT4? Go to Windows>Cascade.

jmca:
You mean within MT4? Go to Windows>Cascade.

No i am not looking for that, I need it to be seprate from the mt4 window itself. I have 2 monitors and I need mt4 on one and charts on another, it has to completely independent of mt4..

I don't think you can do that. But you could install 2 version of mt4 and trade the same account. It sucks I know but I'm pretty sure it's the only way.

jmca:
I don't think you can do that. But you could install 2 version of mt4 and trade the same account. It sucks I know but I'm pretty sure it's the only way.

Jmca - Thanks for the response maybe we can file for an enhancement request on this.

wsjalerts13:

Jmca - Thanks for the response maybe we can file for an enhancement request on this.

There are 3rd party tools from providers such as IBFX that allow you to do this:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=344224

You can undock navigator, market watch and the like. Not the charts apparently.

wsjalerts13:

Hi,

Can we undock charts as at times it would be preferable to see multiple charts at the same time on different screens.

Thanks.

Just add mini terminal into the chart. (you can find mini terminal in navigator --> expert advisers --> mini terminal)

Then hover the mouse to wrench icon of the top of the right hand side of it and click on it.

you can see there is a undock chart link(3rd one).

Now you know what you need to do ;)

Cheers. No more scripts need.

Reason: