Excalibur V3

This EA has done extremely well over the past three months in beta testing.

Excalibur V 3
I have combined a well-known indicator with some modifications, and programmed an EA that has show very good results since running it “live” starting October 10. 2008.

Excalibur V 3 has built in e-mail alerts and is fully automated. It will trade all currencies but has been tested fully only on the following, since I began it live on a “demo “ account.

EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD

Excalibur V3 will run on a Micro Account with a balance of $250.00 USD

Installation Procedure:

What files go where….

Excalibur_Filters.ex4

This file goes into the

/experts /indicators

folder

Excalibur V3 uses Excalibur_Filters.ex4 to determine its trades. You do not need to attach it to any chart.

MT_PRO2.dll

This files go into the

/experts/libraries folder

Excalibur_V3_EUR_USD_30m.ex4 is the Excalibur V3 EA for the EUR/USD 30 minute Chart

This file goes into the /experts folder.

Excalibur_V3_EUR_USD_Daily.ex4 is the Excalibur V3 EA for the EUR/USD Daily Chart

Excalibur_V3_USD_CHF_Daily.ex4 is the Excalibur V3 EA for the USD/CHF Daily Chart

Excalibur_V3_GBP_USD_Daily.ex4 is the Excalibur V3 EA for the GBP/CUSD Daily Chart

Demo copies are free and expire in 30 days. You can request another demo copy when the expiration date has been reached.

Files:
excaliburv3.zip  1795 kb

Can you post some reports?

Pheniox wrote >>

This EA has done extremely well over the past three months in beta testing.

Excalibur V 3
I have combined a well-known indicator with some modifications, and programmed an EA that has show very good results since running it “live” starting October 10. 2008.

Excalibur V 3 has built in e-mail alerts and is fully automated. It will trade all currencies but has been tested fully only on the following, since I began it live on a “demo “ account.

EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD

Excalibur V3 will run on a Micro Account with a balance of $250.00 USD

Installation Procedure:

What files go where….

Excalibur_Filters.ex4

This file goes into the

/experts /indicators

folder

Excalibur V3 uses Excalibur_Filters.ex4 to determine its trades. You do not need to attach it to any chart.

MT_PRO2.dll

This files go into the

/experts/libraries folder

Excalibur_V3_EUR_USD_30m.ex4 is the Excalibur V3 EA for the EUR/USD 30 minute Chart

Excalibur_V3_EUR_USD_Daily.ex4 is the Excalibur V3 EA for the EUR/USD Daily Chart

Excalibur_V3_USD_CHF_Daily.ex4 is the Excalibur V3 EA for the USD/CHF Daily Chart

Excalibur_V3_GBP_USD_Daily.ex4 is the Excalibur V3 EA for the GBP/CUSD Daily Chart

Demo copies are free and expire in 30 days. You can request another demo copy when the expiration date has been reached.

I have been running this program with wonderful results, here they are.

jmca:
Can you post some reports?

Here is a detailed statement sheet starting December 12 2008 with $,3000.00 forward testing now over $137,701.10

Detailed Statement

Pheniox

Reason: