Metatrader build 220 stoped...

Over the last couple of days I have set my Meta trader on and just let it do what it does best. I have set up a demo acount and let the EA's do what they do best. I received a $300 profit (in demo) from one and left it going for the rest of the day. After coming back I realized that it was not moving at all.. like the streaming had just stopped.... I did a search on here and se a problem with other builds etc, but I am not recieving any po-ups or flaws in how my computer works, runs etc. Any ideas? I started up a new demo acount and it is still doing the same thing. it just doesnt move.,

this is what I have

MetaTrader 4.00 Build 220

(7 NOv. 2008)

thank you.

massdrewski wrote >>

Over the last couple of days I have set my Meta trader on and just let it do what it does best. I have set up a demo acount and let the EA's do what they do best. I received a $300 profit (in demo) from one and left it going for the rest of the day. After coming back I realized that it was not moving at all.. like the streaming had just stopped.... I did a search on here and se a problem with other builds etc, but I am not recieving any po-ups or flaws in how my computer works, runs etc. Any ideas? I started up a new demo acount and it is still doing the same thing. it just doesnt move.,

this is what I have

MetaTrader 4.00 Build 220

(7 NOv. 2008)

thank you.

weekend ?

massdrewski: hmmm.....I think you are right. didnt think about that. It stoped working yesterday in the early afternoon... I was looking at the USD/JPY