MT4 version 218

Hello,

I have my demo account running on an old pc (with windows 98......................).

Ever since i upgraded them to version 220, they stopped working.

Does anyone know how (or where) i can get version 218 again?

Thanks

MD

Themida problem, is it?

Just download the software (the installer copy) from the broker again. Or you may even have the installer around still somewhere.

The downloaded version will be build 218. When you run 218, it will pop-up a window to prompt you to upgrade to 220. Just close the window to cancel the upgrade, and you will remain at 218. And repeat the process of closing the pop-up window everytime you start up...

blogzr3 wrote >>

Themida problem, is it?

Just download the software (the installer copy) from the broker again. Or you may even have the installer around still somewhere.

The downloaded version will be build 218. When you run 218, it will pop-up a window to prompt you to upgrade to 220. Just close the window to cancel the upgrade, and you will remain at 218. And repeat the process of closing the pop-up window everytime you start up...

Hi blogzr3,

Yes, it's the Themida problem (whatever that may be...but it does open a dialog box with that title).

The broker download now is only version 220...and the previous version I have is so old (i have been upgrading it every time) that it is not suported anymore...

And yes, now I know about that "trick" of closing the upgrade window instead of installing it...

I just hoped there could be someone here with the 218 version or with some other solution.

Thanks anyway!

MD

Reason: