Fixing Exit Signals that occur too soon?

I am developing an EA with a buy signal when the MACD histogram goes from negative to positive. Very often the histogram goes positive then negative in a matter of seconds when the buy signal has been triggered. Any ideas how to not trigger my exit signal so quickly?

//BUY SIGNAL
if(macd_histogram_value2 < 0 && macd_histogram_value1 > 0 && macd_blue_line_value1 > macd_red_line_value1)

//EXIT BUY SIGNAL
if(macd_histogram_value1 < 0)

else if(macd_blue_line_value1 < macd_red_line_value1)

//REFERENCE

macd_histogram1 = current macd histogram
macd_histogram2 = previous macd histogram
macd_blue_line_value1 = current macd blue line
macd_red_line_value1 = current macd red line
Here's a sample of my code. My current problem is the buy signal gets triggered then a few seconds after that, the exit buy signal gets triggered. Is there any way to delay the exit signal for at least 1 bar? Right now, my temporary fix is to disable the exit sell signal by default and enable it manually after 1 bar with an external variable. Kind of dumb cos it isn't automated.

//BUY SIGNAL
if(macd_histogram_value2 < 0 && macd_histogram_value1 > 0 && macd_blue_line_value1 > macd_red_line_value1)
{
    //..... your stuff_here...
    GlobalVariableSet("buy_signal_"+Symbol(), TimeCurrent());
}

/EXIT BUY SIGNAL
if( TimeCurrent()-GlobalVariableGet("buy_signal_"+Symbol())>15*60  )  // test histogram only 15 minutes after last signal
{
   if(macd_histogram_value1 < 0)
   {
    // your stuff ....
    //...
   } else ...  
}

// if using on eurusd, the flag created at tools->global variable is "buy_signal_eurusd" with the time value of the signal. 
// If you didn't include Symbol() in the name of the flag, you would be limited to a single currency.

Thanks. It works! I also added this GlobalVariableDel to delete the global variable once my exit signal is hit.