How do you turn the annoying sound off????

[Deleted]

Can somebody tell me how to turn that annoying sound off?????? I've disable all 'alert' but that disgustingly annoying sound keeps beeping every 2 to 3 seconds.


Help!!!

Do you have any EA or indicators on any chart?

Have a look at events.


Tools / Options / Events, Uncheck Enabled.

[Deleted]
blogzr3:

Have a look at events.


Tools / Options / Events, Uncheck Enabled.

yes I've done that but it's still beeping. Any other suggestions?

[Deleted]
Roger:
Do you have any EA or indicators on any chart?

Yes, I do have EA on the charts but I have disabled the 'alerts'...any other suggestions?

fxtrader2b:

Yes, I do have EA on the charts but I have disabled the 'alerts'...any other suggestions?

You cannot disable alerts inside EA uncheking Enabled.

fxtrader2b:

Can somebody tell me how to turn that annoying sound off?????? I've disable all 'alert' but that disgustingly annoying sound keeps beeping every 2 to 3 seconds.


Help!!!

Options -- events -- switch off sound notifications

fxtrader2b:

Can somebody tell me how to turn that annoying sound off?????? I've disable all 'alert' but that disgustingly annoying sound keeps beeping every 2 to 3 seconds.


Help!!!

Tools --> Options --> Events  --> enable/disable sound events