Stop Loss exact implementation

I have a doubt about how an stop loss order is implemented.

Example: Imagine I have a Stop Loss sell order on EURUSD at 1.32045 (well below the current market). The market reaches 1.32045, the order fires, but without time to complete the full quantity, the market jumps to 1.32050, and stays there. Will the stop loss continue execution sell the rest of my quantity at this price of 1.32050 (that is higher than the trigger price at 1.32045) or will it stop..? 

Thanks, 

forexdeveloper:

Example: Imagine I have a Stop Loss sell order on EURUSD at 1.32045 (well below the current market). The market reaches 1.32045, the order fires, but without time to complete the full quantity, the market jumps to 1.32050, and stays there. Will the stop loss continue execution sell the rest of my quantity at this price of 1.32050 (that is higher than the trigger price at 1.32045) or will it stop..? 

Thanks, 

Please dont' double posts. Your other identic topic has been deleted.

forexdeveloper:

Thanks, 

On Forex, I think there no problem to complete "the full quantity" of a stoploss.

forexdeveloper:

Thanks, 

I had a similar experience with it, and it happened on Monday, when the gap. Stop Loss is not necessarily closed, but it has yellow mark.

achidayat:
I had a similar experience with it, and it happened on Monday, when the gap. Stop Loss is not necessarily closed, but it has yellow mark.
A yellow mark ? Is there a partial volume closed ?

angevoyageur:
A yellow mark ? Is there a partial volume closed ?
Maybe yes, I kinda forgot. And at the end this open position close.
Reason: