No Custom Indicators are working Help

Not sure if I've missing something or clicked something I shouldn't have but can't get any of the custom indicators to work (the built in one's or one's I've imported).

If I double click on the custom indicator - nothing happens, same result if I drag it onto the chart area.

I've treid following the help files but to no avail...

Any help appreciated.

thx's

Versions 219 and 220 seem to be broken.

phy:

Where do I get a version that isn't broken ??

phy wrote >>

No. Only 219th version is wrong. 220 is working version.

For some reason I seemed to have trouble with 220 from Broco Trader too, even after various

reinstallation attempts. http://files.brocompany.com/soft/bc4/bc4setup_trade.exe

When compile is called, MetaLang.exe is started for each compile and never exits.

I had multiple MetaLang.exe in taskmanager, I counted 68 of them at one point.

They have to be killed, they don't exit when the terminal exits.

I downloaded 220 from Metaquotes, https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download, it is working,

and copied the BroCo servers to the config.

stringo:

No. Only 219th version is wrong. 220 is working version.

Stringo

Just downloaded 220 and installed and still have the same problem. Please see screenshot, says can't open the required file ??

stuparr:

Stringo

Just downloaded 220 and installed and still have the same problem. Please see screenshot, says can't open the required file ??

ok now my next question is how do I add files ????

I've selected choose file below, selected the file from my harddrive then clicked add comment, no files uploaded ??

Copy of what the error msg is found in the Terminal

2008.11.12 18:42:05 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\iExposure.ex4' on the USDJPY,H4

Just remove ex4 files with zero length. They are recompiled automatically after client terminal starts

stringo:

Just remove ex4 files with zero length. They are recompiled automatically after client terminal starts

If I follow what you mean - I've just been to the folder 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\ and delelted the txt files in there with 0kb, closed everything down then tried again.  I'm getting the same result and msg as before ??

Reason: