Help: EA tester doesn't work

even if i test the "MACD sample" contained in MT4, the report just show every item is 0!

i wonder if when the time is not trading time, for eg, Saturday,so the EA tester also don't work?

rosette55 wrote >>

even if i test the "MACD sample" contained in MT4, the report just show every item is 0!

i wonder if when the time is not trading time, for eg, Saturday,so the EA tester also don't work?

Hi Rosette,

Did you have a look in the Journal to see if every thing is ok ?

rosette55 wrote >>

Hey rosette,

I know I just got the same thing, it was weird, I left an advisor running for the day, when i got home later on, it had stopped and never worked since, not even my MACD or moving averages experts. They turned all grey and I can't drag and drop. I've pretty much tried everything, reinstalled MetaTrader (even older builds but it always installs 219) new accounts and new advisors. I'm completly stumped, anyone got any ideas how to fix this? Thanks all for any input.

squire042 wrote >>

Hey rosette,

I know I just got the same thing, it was weird, I left an advisor running for the day, when i got home later on, it had stopped and never worked since, not even my MACD or moving averages experts. They turned all grey and I can't drag and drop. I've pretty much tried everything, reinstalled MetaTrader (even older builds but it always installs 219) new accounts and new advisors. I'm completly stumped, anyone got any ideas how to fix this? Thanks all for any input.

now i'm trading manually.

Reason: