Object list selection

Does someone know if there were a way, to select multiple or all objects in the object list (ctrl-b) of MT4 ?

For some reason the new build unselected all my objects (like 3000 of them) and thus made them invisible on the chart. It would take a long time and probably my nervous system if I had to click all the objects one by one (which seems to be the case I must add.)

So a ctrl-shift-something or a right click to somewhere combo, or some ini file tweak would be more than appreciated!

Thank you: Zap

Create a new custom indicator to be run in the hart window and label it "DeleteObjects" with the following code:
int init()
{
ObjectsDeleteAll();
return(0);
}
Take care.

Thx for the hint, but I need them visible, not deleted. And to make them visible, I need to select them, tick them, (and press show) in the platforms object window. It seems, one by one....

Does someone know if there were a way, to select multiple or all objects in the object list (ctrl-b) of MT4 ?

For some reason the new build unselected all my objects (like 3000 of them) and thus made them invisible on the chart. It would take a long time and probably my nervous system if I had to click all the objects one by one (which seems to be the case I must add.)

You can delete your selected objects without ObjectList dialog.

Press Delete key.

Or object context menu - Delete All Selected

Or main menu - Charts - Objects - Delete All Selected

You don't get me right: I don't want to delete anything! The problem is, my arrows dissapeared from the chart, but I have them in the objest list! And I need them visible...
Now, if I tick them, and click to "show", they appear again.
The question is: Can I tick multiple objects, or even all of them? I can select them with shift+right click, but cannot tick more than one at a time. There is an option to "unselect all", but nothing like "select all". This whole thing with selections and ticks seems a bit confused to me.

You can select only one object at the time.

You can select object in the objects list - check left square in the object line
Reason: