autopilot

Does this autopilot work ?Forex autopilot?

I bought it already and am exhausted tring to get it set up /

Thanks

You're going to have to provide more info on this to get you a solid answer.

You didn't explain in detail where there is the problem.
Did you solve your problem already ?
I'm sure I can help you in all technical stuff.
Therefore just send me a mail to:
algo@hush.com

The key to forexautopilot is in the settings. I have used it for 3mo lost 800.00 Support is non existing phone calls tell you to go to another web page where they ask you to give them 600.00 one time fee or 50.00 a mo for 12 mo to give you the answers where to set settings. My idea is if you bought get your money back or be ready to spend 600.00 more to get the answers you need.

rewards:

Does this autopilot work ?Forex autopilot?

I bought it already and am exhausted tring to get it set up /

Thanks

FAP may initailly be fun to play with but I'm afraid you've wasted $100 on it, it just doesn't work in the long run... it will blow yer account!

The longest successful forward test I've had on it was about two weeks... great earnings but then one day *bang*... happens every time!

I've got both FAP and FAPT, FAPT basically being FAP with a scalper attached. FAPT seemingly do earn money, but it is the scalper

that does it. Since I dont care much for scalpers I haven't done much testing on FAPT.

Problem with FAP is that it seemingly throws out orders at random ( more often than not it trades against the trend) and simply relies on a

TP trigger at some distant future point, in the mean time it takes a HUGHE drawdown on the order and this simple fact makes SL useless as

it would be triggered very early after the order was placed... so you have to run without SL. If you use SL the graph just looks like a stairway to hell!

The real problem comes when the overall trend changes and that TP is never triggered.... we all knows what happends then.