I need someone to program an EA for me...please.

Hello, I have been trading this system sucessfully for the past several months but I lose a lot of opportunities during the European session. So I would like to automate this strategy through an EA, if anyone would be willing to help me program one. I believe I have listed all the information below but please let me know if I have missed anything. Thanks!

Indicators

13, 55, & 200 EMA

MACD (6, 30, 2)

OsMA (12, 26, 9)

Buy Order

(IF) The OsMA crosses the “0” line from a negative to a positive number and closes positive.

Then…

(IF) The MACD “signal line” crosses the “0” from a negative to a positive number and closes positive, within the close of the 4th bar after the OsMA. We would enter a buy order at the close of the MACD bar crossing the “0” line.

But only, IF…

By the Close of the MACD bar crossing the “0” line all three EMA’s must be in order from highest to lowest.

Notes

The OsMA and MACD can cross “0” at the same time or by the 2nd bar or 3rd, but no more than the 4th.

Obviously a Sell order works the same way but in reverse.

Example below…

1. The OsMA cross closed at 1:45 (GMT), value. 00025

2. The MACD signal line closed at 1:55 (GMT), signal line value .00012

3. All three EMA’s were in order from Largest to smallest

a. EMA (200-Green) was at 1.4399

b. EMA (55-Orange) was at 1.4471

c. EMA (13-Blue) was at 1.4477

I usually trade the EUR/USD on a 5min chart. But I would like the EA to work on any pair and any timeframe.

I would like the following items to be adjustable

Lot size

Trailing Stop

Take Profit

Stop Loss

Hello maybe i can help you. my email is monomonono@hotmail.com, Im not with some time right now but maybe the next week.

Send me an email with all the system information and your trading report or add me to msn.

Regards.

Luis.

Reason: