REQUEST FOR MODIFICATION OF EXPERT ADVISOR

Hello,

please can any one help me to modifiy my expert advisor that is attached.

this one place trade and closes too. but sometimes it refuse to place trade even when candlestick has gone over 50 pips.

so i want it modified as thus;

the ema shuold be changed to 15 and 40

it should place trade for SELL after ema of 15 crosses ema of 40 downward.

it should place trade for BUY after ema of 15 crosses ema of 40 upward.

if the ema wants to cross to initiate a new trend it shoud follow it but if the trend reversed to the former trend it should continue that same trend.

for example, if the EA has been trading on a BUY trade for long and the trend is about to reverse to sell, immediately after ema crosses, it should place a SELL order

but if the trend revesed to buy, it shloud follow the buy trade which was the former signal instead of refusing to place trade because there is no cross at this time.

this robot should should have 5 take profits as follows;

1st 20pips

2nd 30pips

3rd 40pips

4th 50pips

5th 60 pips

all above should be the secret take profit which the broker is not aware of. should there be power failure or internet failure the secret take profit will still function.

this robot should have a default take profit of 500, which only be visual to the broker.it should always trail profit secretly without the broker identifing it,

this expert should trail profit after 5 pips and should continue trailing profit.

if movement hits the last 5 pips trailing of profit, and the trend continues. it should also follow it and continue trailing for 5 pips untill the trend finally reversed.

this expert should be able to detect fundamental news report and have options where to fill in news periods and time.this should be made to use as false or true.

this robot should be able to stop trading one hour before closing of evry trading session and one hour after opening of every trading session.this should have a true and false suggestion.

this robot should also have zig and zag indicator and both should always agree before a an order is placed.

finally i want this robot not to be ditected by my broker, which is alpari.

the zig and zag is attached below.

Files:

Anyone know the MQL syntax for ' is about to'...?

-BB-

loads on forum at moment ask for stuff - no techi/mql/interesting stuff, just do this, do that, i got grail, just need all your free sweat time....

is xmas reason or global bank stuff?

Best to all, anyway...

Reason: