Signal Current

Quick question for an expert advisor. I don't meant to get too untechnical, but I want a trade to open when the RED signal line in the MACD chart goes be.ow the level of the current bar. In my code, in the section for opening a long position, if i write: MacdCurrent>SignalCurrent and MacdCurrent=iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_H1,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1) and SignalCurrent=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,1) will that open a trade when the current RED signal line is below the MACD bar?

Any input would be of help.

Thanks.

Show your code.

// check for long position (BUY) possibility
if(MacdCurrent>0 && MacdPrevious2<0 && MacdCurrent>SignalCurrent)
{
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-SL*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"macd sample",16384,0,Green);
if(ticket>0)
{
if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("BUY order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());
}
else Print("Error opening BUY order : ",GetLastError());
return(0);

}

That's my code for the long position. What I really want to know is exactly how I write code for when the line in the MACD chart goes above or below the current bar. Does that make sense? I think that SignalCurrent and my definition for SignalCurrent above is correct, but I am not sure.

I've attached a chart of the situation I want to capture. The crossing of the MACD and the red line (again, Signal line?) that I've circled in green.

Thanks

Reason: