Can someone tell me how to use GANN FAN in MT4

I have been used to draw gann fan in other technical anaylysis software but I dont know how to use it in MT4, those lines look really incorrect when I set a beginning point and ending point, is there any matter with the value?

r u guys okay wif gann fan?????

Help plz!

isky2004joe:

I have been used to draw gann fan in other technical anaylysis software but I dont know how to use it in MT4, those lines look really incorrect when I set a beginning point and ending point, is there any matter with the value?

Help plz!

I have been thinking the same as the lines look strange if I compare them to other graphic software (not equilibrated nor "centered"). However, I don't see how they could be drawn differently than setting upper point to high and lower point to low... maybe the "scale" parameter? It would be great to have an answer on this subject!

isky2004joe:

Help plz!

I found the answer in the definitions:

https://ta.mql4.com/linestudies/gann_fan

The simplest method of chart calibration consists in checking the angle of slope of the ray of 1х1: it must make 45 degrees.

That would be the angle of slope of the center line of the fan.

Mystery solved! :D

Reason: