Demo Accounts Problems?!?!

Hi,

I'm having problems with one demo account from MIG. My EA (working for several months) today is giving "trade context is busy". After call MIG they admited some problem with metaquotes/demo server.

Now i'm trying one ODL demo account (same EA) and I'm having strange problems.

In this example, the 2 alerts command are executed, but not the ordersend Command.

if (O_Buy==true)
               {                     
                Alert("just about to open");
                OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,NormalizeDouble(Lots*LR,1),Ask,Slippage,0,Ask+((6)*Point),"ETSO",MagicNumber,White);
                Pips_B=MathAbs(CP/Point)+7;
                Alert("Open OK");
               }

No error in the Jounal, and no info about the ordersend command.

Anyone can help?

SB

forex.sb:
Hi,

I'm having problems with one demo account from MIG. My EA (working for several months) today is giving "trade context is busy". After call MIG they admited some problem with metaquotes/demo server.

In this example, the 2 alerts command are executed, but not the ordersend Command.

if (O_Buy==true)
               {                     
                OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,NormalizeDouble(Lots*LR,1),Ask,Slippage,0,Ask+((6)*Point),"ETSO",MagicNumber,White);
                Alert("Open OK");
               }

Anyone can help?

SB

UPDATE!!!

using a OIL chart (ODL demo account) is works, I'm assuming that is something wrong with MetaQuotes demo Servers.

Anyone was this problem?

SB

forex.sb:
Hi,

if (O_Buy==true)
{
Alert("Open OK");
}

Anyone can help?

SB

Hi,
I have the same problem since 2 days starting from last sunday when market has been reopened.
I am using 2 MIG live account and 1 demo account. I use to fine tune my expert advisors on a demo account, before I put them to go live.
All my expert advisors initialized and works fine on live account, but on demo account since last sunday, when market has been reopened I am facing with the problem that expert advisors are not working at all, however expert advisors with the same setup works fine on a live account.
I have been contacted to MIG phone support some minutes ago, but they said the system work fine. Just right after I have checked MQL4 community forum on the Internet and I saw many claim and questions with the same problem.

After that I just made a very simple EA using one single OrderSend() function.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int Slip=10;
int flag;
double Lots=0.1;
double SL;
double TP;
int init()
{
return(0);
}
int deinit()
{
return(0);
}
int start()
{
SL=Ask-200*Point;
TP=Ask+200*Point;
flag=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,Slip,SL,TP,"test",0,0,Green);
if(flag==-1) Print("error code: ",GetLastError());
return(0);
}

The facts:
- EA with predefined stoploss and takeprofit is not working on demo account, but it works on live account.
- EA used on demo account comes back with error code 130, "invalid stops", but 100% sure stoploss is not invalid and why woks fine when go live.

After that I just modified the stoploss and takeprofit to zero and work well on demo and live too.
int Slip=10;
int flag;
double Lots=0.1;
double SL;
double TP;
int init()
{
return(0);
}
int deinit()
{
return(0);
}
int start()
{
SL=0;
TP=0;
flag=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,Slip,SL,TP,"test",0,0,Green);
if(flag==-1) Print("error code: ",GetLastError());
return(0);
}

- EA without stoploss and takeprofit is working on demo account and on live account too.

valnor

Reason: