How are integers reprasented in MQL4

Hi

This might be a stupid question but how are integers stored in MQL4. For example the statement

int aa = 44236;

How is the number 44236 reprasented in the ex4. I assumed in HEX ACCC but when you open the ex4 in a hex editor ACCC is not there. So how is the integer stored in the ex4.

It has to be in some form or other. Even if you change the bit order (big indian, little indian) etc its not possible to see how this integer is stored.

Anyone familiar with this?

Adobala

AdoBalla wrote >>

Hi

This might be a stupid question but how are integers stored in MQL4. For example the statement

int aa = 44236;

How is the number 44236 reprasented in the ex4. I assumed in HEX ACCC but when you open the ex4 in a hex editor ACCC is not there. So how is the integer stored in the ex4.

It has to be in some form or other. Even if you change the bit order (big indian, little indian) etc its not possible to see how this integer is stored.

Anyone familiar with this?

Adobala

Just to add to this I have attached a simple indicator which has only 4 lines of code. One of the lines has int li10 = 500;

Using a hex editor can someone tell me where or how the 500 is stored in the ex4 file.

Thanks

Adoballa

Files:
Reason: