Simple and Very Profitting trading system!!!

Dear all,

I have develop use this trading system for quite sometime now, it is really very profitting, but i could be more profitting...this is due to some of the signals that i missed out during those time when i'm asleep or working in the office...I need some code for this trading system, but i'm a total programming idiot...so, i would like to seek help from you guys!!

Simple trading rules:

1.) Trading Time: London Open - US Close

2.) Detect MA cross (fast & slow) in Day Chart

3.) If in Day chart fast crossing slow MA from top (Price Decline)

a.) Enter SHORT order, when fast crossing slow MA from top in 5mins chart (Price Decline)

b.) Do NOTHING, when fast crossing slow MA from bottom in 5 mins chart (Price Rally)

4.) If in Day chart fast crossing slow MA from bottom (Price Rally)

a.) Do NOTHING, when fast crossing slow MA from top in 5 mins chart (Price Decline)

b.) Enter LONG order, when fast crossing slow MA from bottom in 5 mins chart (Price Rally)

5.) Stop Loss to be set 3 pips above previous Support or Resistance Line

6.) If Stop Loss is more than 30pips, DO NOT enter any order

7.) Take profit when MA crosses again in 5 mins chart

Please contact me if you need more of this trading rules, hopefully we can get something out of this discussion...

Thank you very much!!!

How come nobody is replying to this topics.....i'm really helpless here....please please can anyone give me a hint of how to create a EA that can meet my requirements??

You don't have to do it for me...but can anybody show me which thread should i read for this topic?? i'm totally lost here....

"please please can anyone give me a hint of how to create a EA that can meet my requirements??"

Open MetaEditor, and write some code.

Documentation is above, top left, code samples are in Code Base, above, top center.

bearking wrote >>

How come nobody is replying to this topics.....i'm really helpless here....please please can anyone give me a hint of how to create a EA that can meet my requirements??

You don't have to do it for me...but can anybody show me which thread should i read for this topic?? i'm totally lost here....

You have a lot of conditions there where you don't do anything. Before you create an EA you are going to have to define the only the conditions where you do something. How do you want to be contacted?

QBTrader wrote >>

You have a lot of conditions there where you don't do anything. Before you create an EA you are going to have to define the only the conditions where you do something. How do you want to be contacted?

at bearking_2000@hotmail.com

phy wrote >>

"please please can anyone give me a hint of how to create a EA that can meet my requirements??"

Open MetaEditor, and write some code.

Documentation is above, top left, code samples are in Code Base, above, top center.

I created this EA by modifying others EA...but this is a very basic one, and i'm not very sure whether it will make any sense to you....

Can you please kindly go through it and guide me through creating my own EA??

Thanks.

Files:
Reason: