forextracer

hi all, can someone tell me how to change the stop loss on forex tracer cos at the moment its 250 and profit target of only 30 not good its down alot. also how do i activate trailing stop. thanks rob...

R

This is a commercial EA, so you must contact the sellers for support - let us know how that goes.

On a normal EA, you right-click its chart, go Expert Advisor, Properties, double-click the value you want to change, type in the new one & press OK

But...

You have to know what to change to & why!

If the EA does not have a trailing stop built in but your account supports them (this may need to be applied for), you can right-click an open order & set a TS value.

But again, you need a plan!

Good Luck

-BB-

robdyson wrote >>
hi all, can someone tell me how to change the stop loss on forex tracer cos at the moment its 250 and profit target of only 30 not good its down alot. also how do i activate trailing stop. thanks rob...

After moving the Forex Tracer EA to the EURUSD chart, press F7. Double-click the values you want to change, press Save and name it something. To activate the TS, right-click on the order generated by the EA in the order window, scroll to Trailing Stop and change it there.

RC

Reason: