Secrue a bit a selling EA

Hello People,

what are at the moment the best tipps to secure a little bit the code from your EA that you sell to someone as a ex4 file?

I search for some tipps to make the copy gansta a little bit angry if he want the take my code as its one.

Or did there are today are possibilities to not must give the Code at the people?

regards heino

There are those that run master/decision maker EA on server - safe from others.

The buyers of your system then have a slave/receiver client EA on their PC - it receives instructions on all trading decisons from master EA on server.

Not matter if client EA is reverse engineered - nothing of interest in it to give away 'your' decision/trading code...

Sorry not able give links but have seen on this forum - people talk about this method as way around others pirating your code in ex4 file.

just thought anyways...

fbj:

There are those that run master/decision maker EA on server - safe from others.

The buyers of your system then have a slave/receiver client EA on their PC - it receives instructions on all trading decisons from master EA on server.

Not matter if client EA is reverse engineered - nothing of interest in it to give away 'your' decision/trading code...

Sorry not able give links but have seen on this forum - people talk about this method as way around others pirating your code in ex4 file.

just thought anyways...

yes thank you for info i have also hear about something in this way but have no test examples

Heino wrote >>

yes thank you for info i have also hear about something in this way but have no test examples

I can help you with the step by step on how to do it.

Reason: