secure mql4 files

Hello, have you tipps for me how I can secure a little bit more my mql4 files that not everybody can decompiler it easy?

1. Don't give it out.

If that is unreasonable...

2. Break your program into 100 compiled libraries, so all have to be decompiled. Expensive for the cracker, unless he does it himself.

Hello, i think that was a god Tip Phy with compiled into so much libraries, but I dont know how to do this, have anyone tipps little exaples for that?

phy:

2. Break your program into 100 compiled libraries, so all have to be decompiled. Expensive for the cracker, unless he does it himself.

Good hint :)

What about hiding the most of the code in a DLL?

codersguru:
phy:

Good hint :)

What about hiding the most of the code in a DLL?

Better MetaQuotes make the EX4 more secure

Has anyone cracked an EX4 or have an example of one that has been cracked?

I see lots of worry but not much problem.

phy:

Has anyone cracked an EX4 or have an example of one that has been cracked?

I see lots of worry but not much problem.

I have seen many cracked EX4 files on some forums. It basically costs $10 to have an EX4 cracked but you don't get the variable names. Here is my suggestion for MQL5: https://forum.mql4.com/12328

I run a hosting service where people who want to sell their EA can put it on the server, and their customers never get the file.

Doing a DLL is reasonable as well, but you would need to check the quotes that come in and compare them vs a binary version of the date. It is very easy to edit strings in DLL files with some tools, so your DLL needs to rely on binary data fields for security.

d a r a k n o r at g m a i l dot c o m

daraknor:

I have seen many cracked EX4 files on some forums. It basically costs $10 to have an EX4 cracked but you don't get the variable names. Here is my suggestion for MQL5: https://forum.mql4.com/12328

I run a hosting service where people who want to sell their EA can put it on the server, and their customers never get the file.

Doing a DLL is reasonable as well, but you would need to check the quotes that come in and compare them vs a binary version of the date. It is very easy to edit strings in DLL files with some tools, so your DLL needs to rely on binary data fields for security.

d a r a k n o r at g m a i l dot c o m

How can you host the file on a server when clients need to attach it on the their charts? Doesnt the EA have to be on their computer in order to work with the prices coming from the MetaTrader platform on their computer and not on yours?

how's about to shipher/deshipher your dll using some key? (if EA worth it of course)

Reason: