Finally, my EA is working properly 90 % per month w/ med leverage !

Finally, my EA is working properly.....the last few weeks had been terrible, choppy market is to blame, 

overall, Im quite happy with it.:)

Thats a 3 month period, w/ a 10K initial deposit

care to share your code?

csbueno:
Finally, my EA is working properly.....the last few weeks had been terrible, choppy market is to blame,

doshur:
care to share your code?

or maybe you photoshop it to show off :)

hmtbfr:

or maybe you photoshop it to show off :)

Nah, no photshop!  its true, But Iam considering leasing it. 

If you do want to lease it, please contact me.

csbueno wrote >>

If your EA is very well 100% .. you will 100% be No.1 ATC 2008 hahahaha

danielbambangws wrote >>

Your EA backtest is great..

'One-Minute Data Modelling Quality Rating'

Examined are the most frequent mistakes that lead the first-time programmers to creation of a "super-moneymaking" (when tested) trading systems. Exemplary experts that show fantastic results in tester, but result in losses during real trading are presented.

Do you have run a forward test for your EA ?

csbueno:

Can you please share your EA with me ???? my email jeffhonfor@yahoo.com will be expecting you. Thanks

danielbambangws:

theres a chance,  but  the max allowed lots in the ATC is   five,  and  that  could limit its  performance,  anyway, using a fixed lot ( i.e  3 lots every 10 k)  gives good results anyway.

Im considering to participate in the ATC, though. 

danielbambangws:

Your EA backtest is great..

'One-Minute Data Modelling Quality Rating'

Examined are the most frequent mistakes that lead the first-time programmers to creation of a "super-moneymaking" (when tested) trading systems. Exemplary experts that show fantastic results in tester, but result in losses during real trading are presented.

Do you have run a forward test for your EA ?

Been  there, once I developed  a "grial"  ea, incredible numbers... but it  really mess  my  real account;  Im testing this new EA  on  a demo,  and  so far, so good.  anyway,  the max drawdown  at  this profit level is quite high (35%),   but  very stable.   for a  live account ( after a test period on the  demo) I´d go half of that at  the most.  No  EA works   in all market conditions,  and  this one  doesnt like choppy markets.

Usually, EA´s  that perform good in the tester, but terrible in forward testing,  are very sensitive  to  the optimizarion process,   for example,an EA that in   the Optimization  makes 100 passes, but only 5  are profitable, means  its more of a "lucky EA", and certainly its not  gonna work in forward tests.  this EA  is more flexible,  around 85 % of its passes are profitable to a different degree.' A lot  has been   written here  in the forum regarding  Optimization,  so I  wont  go deeper  in to that because I know theres people who has more knowledge than me.

This  EA works  very good,  but its not a  "grial", 

Heres  a  test  w/ .1 pip and no Money management(I erase  the parameters)

Strategy Tester Report
Simple
MIG-Demo (Build 217)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Hour (H1) 2008.05.22 00:00 - 2008.08.21 21:00 (2008.05.22 - 2008.08.22)
Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)
Parameters
Bars in test 2541 Ticks modelled 604910 Modelling quality 90.00%
Mismatched charts errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Total net profit 1869.26 Gross profit 3799.13 Gross loss -1929.87
Profit factor 1.97 Expected payoff 16.69
Absolute drawdown 23.00 Maximal drawdown 412.17 (13.33%) Relative drawdown 18.37% (249.03)
Total trades 112 Short positions (won %) 68 (52.94%) Long positions (won %) 44 (40.91%)
Profit trades (% of total) 54 (48.21%) Loss trades (% of total) 58 (51.79%)
Largest profit trade 82.49 loss trade -48.09
Average profit trade 70.35 loss trade -33.27
Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 8 (639.60) consecutive losses (loss in money) 10 (-390.17)
Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 639.60 (8) consecutive loss (count of losses) -390.17 (10)
Average consecutive wins 2 consecutive losses 3

Reason: