AUTOPILOT IS REAL

I bought four packages to try the whole lot,and wow the robots work,i leave my laptop on and its automatic, i started with demo and now am doing a live trading,capturing pips.....hurray.

If you want to see the four softwares i bought, and i recommend them to you, visit [deleted by Rosh]

Where's your stop?

ledzep:

agree.

phy wrote >>

Where's your stop?

Hi phy, are you a programer? if you are, i would like you to write me some codes i'll pay for it k_vang_us@hotmail.com

I've been trading since 2004, so I'm still "relativly new" on the scene I suppose; but I did manage to catch a glimpse of AutoPilot and thought I would give it a try. Since I've had it, which is just over a week, it has taken a demo $170 account and turned it into a $700 with no intrevention from myself. I back tested it with data all the way back to 1999 and various other backtests including 2007-2008 whole year and 2008.01 to 2008.10 and although there have been a few losses, the gains are supurb. I would MOST CERTAINLY recommend this bot to anyone looking to getting a reliable EA - at least give a try!

Where's your stop?

vv3377 Hello I'm relatively new programming in MQL4 but probably i can make the EA that you want, contact me monomonono@hotmail.com

hi all,

I am new just leaning in here and need some help for my EA codes if any one can help me i'll very appreciate it. How do you write the codes for execute buy order when SMA 11 cross above SMA 21 or execute sell order when SMA 11 cross below SMA 21.

Reason: