Can someone create this for me?

Hello,

I'm new at this EA trading, I would like to have an EA built with these peramiters if possible. I want to be able to

-manually put in 1 trade for X amount

-Then I want the EA to automaticlly stack trades for that exact amount of the manual trade for every X amount of pips away from the manual position I put in. The stacked positions will go the same direction as the maual order. so if a maual buy then all buys automatic buys and vise versa.

-I want it to autimaticly put T/P at X amount of pips with the X amount of pip stack.

-I also want it to automaticlly replace the stack orders that may hit their T/P as soon as it hits it's T/P

-I don't want a T/P for the order I manually enter.

-And I want the EA to remove all stacked orders once I remove that first manual order.

Can anyone create of have a template for something like this it would be greatly apreciated.

TechTrader:

Hello,

I'm new at this EA trading, I would like to have an EA built with these peramiters if possible. I want to be able to

-manually put in 1 trade for X amount

-Then I want the EA to automaticlly stack trades for that exact amount of the manual trade for every X amount of pips away from the manual position I put in. The stacked positions will go the same direction as the maual order. so if a maual buy then all buys automatic buys and vise versa.

-I want it to autimaticly put T/P at X amount of pips with the X amount of pip stack.

-I also want it to automaticlly replace the stack orders that may hit their T/P as soon as it hits it's T/P

-I don't want a T/P for the order I manually enter.

-And I want the EA to remove all stacked orders once I remove that first manual order.

Can anyone create of have a template for something like this it would be greatly apreciated.

Contact me at apprepcen@gmail.com.

Reason: