Setting up a team of MQL5 Engineers / Coders -- Start-up

Dear Forum

I am a 46 y/o professional investment banker (semi-retired) turned private futures market trader and professional abstract artist.

I (together with 2 partners) have floated a company that has conceived of a completely unique set of instruments (futures/options-like) that can easily be listed / populated to and tradable within a normal HFT / Algo/ Desktop trading system - given some tweaking.

We require someone to advise or assist in finding or setting up a team of coders to tweak a preferred existing system and code, price/index the instruments and get the systems up and running. We require all hardware advise for servers and market clearing too. It's a sizable venture where we foresee upwards of 30 million trades per MONTH.

We see this company stand completely alone in the marketplace as the instrument set is proprietary.

Please assist? Or advise if possibly you / your company may be interested? Or indeed if anyone here is aware of start-ups in the US that are seeking a project of this nature.

We are naturally offering equity to all teams members.

Regards

Bludigo (email removed )

Bludigo:

Dear Forum

I am a 46 y/o professional investment banker (semi-retired) turned private futures market trader and professional abstract artist.

I (together with 2 partners) have floated a company that has conceived of a completely unique set of instruments (futures/options-like) that can easily be listed / populated to and tradable within a normal HFT / Algo/ Desktop trading system - given some tweaking.

We require someone to advise or assist in finding or setting up a team of coders to tweak a preferred existing system and code, price/index the instruments and get the systems up and running. We require all hardware advise for servers and market clearing too. It's a sizable venture where we foresee upwards of 30 million trades per MONTH.

We see this company stand completely alone in the marketplace as the instrument set is proprietary.

Please assist? Or advise if possibly you / your company may be interested? Or indeed if anyone here is aware of start-ups in the US that are seeking a project of this nature.

We are naturally offering equity to all teams members.

Regards

Bludigo (email removed)

Go to job section (click that) and announce it there and please don't create multiple thread in forum again.

phi.nuts:
Go to job section (click that) and announce it there and please don't create multiple thread in forum again.

my sincerest apologies phi.nuts

Bludigo:

Regards

Bludigo (xxxxxxxx)

You may want to have your email address removed from your original post  . . .  unless you have a liking for SPAM,  this is a public forum and visible to all.

RaptorUK:
You may want to have your email address removed from your original post  . . .  unless you have a liking for SPAM,  this is a public forum and visible to all.

Dearest RaptorUK ( I see you are listed as Moderator)

Maybe then you might realise that one would indeed happily move/delete the email addie from one's original post IF but  only IIF one was able to edit  or delete IN the original post. Maybe giving acces sto one's original post would make  sense if I  were ahem a moderator.

Bludigo:

Maybe then you might realise that one would indeed happily move/delete the email addie from one's original post IF but  only IIF one was able to edit  or delete IN the original post. Maybe giving acces sto one's original post would make  sense if I  were ahem a moderator.

Email is removed.

Bludigo:

That is why I said you may want to have it removed rather than saying you may want to remove it.  If you were a Moderator you would find that you were unable to give anyone access to anything.  

Would you like me to remove your email address ?

Thanks RaptorUK

much obliged...

would you like to direct me to some people that could assist as per my post?

remember my handle...I have the next Google IPO!

RaptorUK

I've had 6 emails from skilled people looking for a job.

I want 1 email from a skilled person / team looking for a dream.

In 6 months of re-engineering a good team could unlock a multi-billion dollar company.

The systems for what I have already exist..they need to be tweaked to house my instrument set...then it's viral.

A global company turning over 100 million dollars per month.

A small MIT Team looking for the next best thing is at my hand.

Hi Bludigo,

Your proposal for 'team work' is good. But it is not good if you create this thread only for asking the members of the forum to write emails to you :)

If someone is interesting - he/she can write on your profile and so on. 

Newdigital

It's very difficult to attempt what I am attempting.....

I am an IT graduate but chose a different path for a career...(Finance and banking and I am a professional futures swing trader.)

So how would you or anyone else kindly advise I go about this?

I would appreciate any advice here from esteemed traders and engineers, because I respect the skills that probably exist here.

I also appreciate the fact that the US probably has the best start-up tech team paradigms in the world. (Unless one has Asian skills to negotiate there) And sure if I went to MIT I would not be on this  forum trying in the only way seemingly possible to connect to the people I require. But I do not just want to list a bunch of jobs for hire. The  stock potential is 1000 fold to anyone relevant and pertinent that joins our team. ( I am not US based but will relocate to where we need to be to get the tech job done)

I have the financial backing to set up a team of skilled persons fully capable of bringing a trading platform up to 'compliance' and to house a unique instrument set the world has never seen.

How else would I go about it?

Comments appreciated indeed.

Reason: