Multi Time Fractal ZigZag with Code

Hi guys

I am recently trying to code Fractal based . I ve finished one here.

I would like to get some feed back from many of hard coders if it is working fine comparing to other version on this web site

Also I would like to find out wheather there can be shorter way of doing this or other improvement.

For example, if I can use built in function of iFractals( ) instead of my long code to produce fractal points, may be code can be a lot shorter and simpler. but I could not find out how to get it work...

any way my code works 95% in my metatrader platform ( It had small minor problem but I could not fixed and that account for 5 % )

,,,, enjoy my code and use it for profitable trading if you can ;;))

see you guys

y

------------------

Files:
myzigzag_d5.mq4  10 kb

Hi guys!!

it is me again!!!

I got more improved and simple multiTime fractals here to share with you!!!!

As you see, it is very simple code but it does multiTime ......

compare this with Standard MT4 Fractals indicators with Time Frame =1. You will get the same result as standard one. (except few points different, that is mine is based on most basic and conservative definition of fractals . from my experience, basic (i.e conservative) one is better but it is debatable topics,, anyway I am not going to discuss them here).

If you increase TimeFrame =2, it means it calculate 30 mins Time frame fractals if the original time frame was 15 mins one.

it also does work with iCustom() which is really handy.

just add following code in your EA.

double FractalVal=iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "MultiTimeFractald1", 1,1,2);

Hope this is helpful!!

y

Files:
Reason: