Working with a Bar from bartrader..Samuel Sarullo

I received a email about working within a Bar and problems associated with it. True, if not handled right, whips will crucify account. But think about it, doesn't that also happen when trading news, your system and any type of trade?? How often are you stopped out..whipped out? However, I have designed and am USING orders created and offset with same bar. I do this with not just 1 order..but normally 10 per pair but that limit is arbitrarily set by me. in reality, it could trigger as many orders as account margin and drawdown will allow...infinite number and All within that same Bar. Bartrader is offered on Ebay from time to time. To succed in trading within a BAR.. Any Bar with high-low spread deemed feasible for generating a profit after pip spread and slippage, You MUST think outside the normal vision and rhectoric BOX. anyone who wishes to see how orders are created and handled Within A Bar... Just Demo Bartrader when offered on Ebay. After couple years of testing Forex and using my 40+ years working with computers knowledge, trading within a Bar is ONLY method I found to eliminate whips and create 100 -400 pips orders and also can be used for scalping. To confirm This...there are many EA's out there. yet, no EA will rebound after a bad bar or day quickly from what I have seen and heard....Except my Bartrader. Good Luck and Good Trading. Samul J. Sarullo

hi please send me demo

mahdi800@yahoo.com

Reason: