MACD expert advisor

Hello,

I'm looking for a expert advisor code based on MACD lines and not on histogram which is given bydefault with MetaTrader software.

Buy when the MACD crosses up through the signal line, and sell when it crosses down through the signal line

Anyone has that code.

Thanks

GK

gkdoda wrote >>

Hello,

I'm looking for a expert advisor code based on MACD lines and not on histogram which is given bydefault with MetaTrader software.

Buy when the MACD crosses up through the signal line, and sell when it crosses down through the signal line

Anyone has that code.

Thanks

GK

You can either reload the metatrader 4 that you are using, and it will show back up. Or you could go to code base and downlod the MACD sample.

Ed

edwinodus:

You can either reload the metatrader 4 that you are using, and it will show back up. Or you could go to code base and downlod the MACD sample.

Ed

Thanks for your reply. I've the MACD sample which is coming with MetaTrader 4. But I need its different version. The default one traces the line on histogram and gives buy and sell signals. And I want the code on original version. "Buy when the MACD crosses up through the signal line, and sell when it crosses down through the signal line". Hope I've made clear now.

GK

Reason: