Anyone else having issues with using cloud agents for back-testing?

If I enable the full optimisation logs I see the message "optimization pass <number> returned to queue". 

This is happening for all passes on all cloud servers.

Yes, I have contacted Service Desk.

No, they were not helpful (at all). I'm sure they don't even bother reading what's sent to them. 

Files:
agent_fail.jpg  51 kb

As far as I remember we had some problem with Hong Kong cloud server.

It would be more helpful if you attached into servicedesk ticket all necessary information to reproduce the problem (full tester logs, EA source code or EX5, settings of optimization and input parameters...)

alexvd:

As far as I remember we had some problem with Hong Kong cloud server.

It would be more helpful if you attached into servicedesk ticket all necessary information to reproduce the problem (full tester logs, EA source code or EX5, settings of optimization and input parameters...)

I seem to recall doing that, especially the part where I pointed out all servers were affected.
The only answer I got was "Hong Kong server having issues" which doesn't exactly answer the question about the rest of them.

But OK, I'll do it again, and maybe this time they'll actually be of help.

I must say I'am little bit disappointed about your problem. I recently bought new overclocked system specially for mql5 cloud. My system will be going live 24/7 in few days. I hope they fix what was broken, cuz Iam huge fan of cloud computing and ready to supply ultra fast agents.
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

CeleronS:
I must say I'am little bit disappointed about your problem. I recently bought new overclocked system specially for mql5 cloud. My system will be going live 24/7 in few days. I hope they fix what was broken, cuz Iam huge fan of cloud computing and ready to supply ultra fast agents.
Well don't panic just yet, I don't know if anyone else is having the same issues :)
Reason: