User Profile: Now More Statistics

Information is growing on the forum, and we aren't always able to even formulate a correct search request. Besides, far back when the first electronic directories on some or other activities had just appeared as additions to paperback editions, a friend of mine didn't want to give up searching in the same old way and turned over one volume of paperback editions after another. When I asked why he did so ("It's much faster and more convenient to search using a machine!"), he answered: "But while turning over a paperback, I find some information I'd have never found while direct searching."

We did our best to consider all methods to satisfy your curiosity about Forum users and added statistics to users' profiles. While viewing profiles of some well-known Forum participants, I found many interesting details I had already forgotten about. I hope that Forum users will like our new statistics presentation, too.

This is grrreat - now I can track down previous posts, you know? like - am sure I made comment some where and took research time... must find it !

Thank you Rosh :o))

Rosh

Are picture markups/annotations easy to do?

I have no way to add text ... and would be nice to be able to annotate snapshots taken of say the terminal's trade/history tab etc.

Can you point me in direction of maybe what you use? (errr - if freeware :)

Thank you

ukt:

Rosh

Are picture markups/annotations easy to do?

I have no way to add text ... and would be nice to be able to annotate snapshots taken of say the terminal's trade/history tab etc.

Can you point me in direction of maybe what you use? (errr - if freeware :)

Thank you

See SnagIt - http://www.techsmith.com/snagit/features.asp

very nice indeed - must justify my limited needs versus 40 usd's

will do the 30 day trial fwiw and maybe find freeware analog along the way

;)

Reason: