Your account is banned. You can send messages only to modetators - page 2

tonny:
How did you post this if banned? When i was accidentaly banned i couldnt even create a new account but after several complaints with evidence that proved i was wrongfully and selectively banned, the ban was lifted

tonny 2013.03.01 06:24 
I asked several times how long the ban was to last and none of you moderators told me and its only when i started complaining and gave evidence that i found the ban lifted

tonny 2013.03.01 06:32 
Ive got all the evidence that my ban was suspiciously done so please dont re awaken my ban issue or ill expose the evidence at mql5 too and its you moderators that will be embarassed lets just leave it at that its the past ok

tonny 2013.03.01 12:08 
I dont need to contact admins because its already sorted out and lets leave it at that. Nkt :-( this admins always spying looking to provoke me so as to get excuse to ban me when im busy helping people on forum. Lets leave my ban topic at that as it was already sorted.

Tonny, I'll answer you later, but perhaps you'd like to read this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941/page28#comment_432748
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals.

hello my account is banned. how to contact them ?

KevinPRIVAT #: hello my account is banned. how to contact them ?

Your MQL5 community account is not banned. You just posted, did you not?

If however you are referring to your trading account, then contact your broker.

Reason: