Script to place multiple orders

Hi Every One

Please I need set of codes to be used in a script that will place multiple orders

Z

At what prices - market or pending?

For what pairs?

Under what conditions?

More information required!

HTH

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

Z

At what prices - market or pending?

For what pairs?

Under what conditions?

More information required!

HTH

-BB-

Hello BarrowBoy

I have a need for a script which will 'enter' multiple orders at the same time too. The orders would be market orders (with no other conditions) but it would be the same 16-20 pairs each time so one could load the script onto a single chart and go through the inputs selecting each symbol for long short order and contracts size. So there could be just 2 variables.

Thanks, Michael

Hi,

but you guys know that real simlutaneous placing of orders is not possible with MT4, right? You can only queue them. Just to make sure ;) ...

tradeigel:

Hi,

but you guys know that real simlutaneous placing of orders is not possible with MT4, right? You can only queue them. Just to make sure ;) ...

Hi Tradeigel, I'm a newbie so thanks for letting me know. I'm not looking to arb the symbols so a minor delay is fine - its just so time consuming.

The symbols don't change, same every time just order type, long/short and order size, so 2 variables. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Michael

Reason: