WHICH EXPERT ADVISOR TO USE

HELLO!

I would like to know, whitch one is the best (profitable) expert asvisor in www.codebase.mql4.com, for all pairs (M1,M5,M15,...), or for only one pair.

What do you think? Please, answer because I realy need help. Thanks and have a nice day!

01005379:

HELLO!

I would like to know, whitch one is the best expert asvisor in www.codebase.mql4.com, for all pairs (M1,M5,M15,...), or for only one pair.

What do you think? Please, answer because I realy need help. Thanks and have a nice day!

Hi,

Most of the EAs in codebase are simply prototypes. If you really eager to get stereotype EAs, you choose from these two options:

1. Create your own golden strategy and develop it into EA.

2. Send e-mail to me @ yemidotnet@yahoo.com

asiko79:
01005379:

HELLO!

I would like to know, whitch one is the best expert asvisor in www.codebase.mql4.com, for all pairs (M1,M5,M15,...), or for only one pair.

Hi,

Most of the EAs in codebase are simply prototypes. If you really eager to get stereotype EAs, you choose from these two options:

how do you thing prototypes? what is difference?

Hi,

Reason: