Build 216 bug ? isConnected() returns false but metatrader still connected - page 4

Hi Stringo,

I elaborated on this issue which I am still encountering btw.

The news is the following:

1. When this weird state occurs, a testEA like you suggested is _not_ run even though I see ticks coming in for the pair it's attached to.

2. A testScript returns 0 for IsConnected(). However, as you say this might not be relevant. Which is relevant is 1. though.

3. Everything else works great, the connection icons in the bottom right corner are green/red as usual, ticks are coming in and I can trade (not relevant either though)

4. The only thing what makes me a little different from the average user is that I am always using hibernating to Disk and maybe that's causing MT4 to have these problems

5. The tests were conducted on my laptopSystem (WinXP, newest updates...)

Thanks for your support.

After having suspended my notebook to disk and started again this morning, I am encourntering this error again.

The very interesting thing about this issue is that the EAs which were attached before MT4 entered this strange state are still running and printing the "Alarm"-message. However, any EA which is attached now (when isConnected=false etc) are not run at all!

Probably it really is because of the hibernating but since this is a normal option in Windows (the bug might also happen with Standby) fixing this is critical.

Please, dear MT4 dev team, feel free to ask for additional information if you need any.

Here's a short video visualizing it.

Has this issue been resolved??

We're experiencing the same behavior... :(

I still experience it as well, so I don't think it has been resolved.

Reason: