MT Support Team: Thank you for stderr.mqh mods...

Hi there

Was compiling some code which had 'not seen light of day' for long time and [of course] got a few variable not defined errors.

They were for stderr.mqh identifiers which I had modified ages ago to get length <=31.

(many moons ago too, I shouted politely [hopefully;] at support rea: >31 lengths in stderr.mqh)

Maybe 9/10 months of MT updates had not replaced this file - so of course just always used shortened identifier names (I not like constants in code if poss, so #define is VIP to me :o)

Well... what can I say except many THANK YOU's for updating stderr.mqh so that ALL 92 identifier names <=31 chars.

:o)))

hmm, wondering if MQL5 syntax loosened up a bit regards id length and hopefully #define beefed up to be more useful - think: more like C/C++ syntax, eg, arguments!!!

stderror.mqh file was changed long-long ago. These changes were reflected in the documentation at the same time. If You missed that LiveUpdate with changed stderror.mqh then You can get this file via LiveUpdate after its next change only. Or download full installation file.

hi support team  im rented spectrumM  EA  and Im click Install on the terminal, but no file for me, please help me and you can sent file for me by email

Pook1212222417:
hi support team  im rented spectrumM  EA  and Im click Install on the terminal, but no file for me, please help me and you can sent file for me by email

You don't get your EA file by email.

Go to the Market >> Purchased tab of your Terminal window, click the reload button and install your EA.

Then you will find it in the Experts folder of your Navigator window.

Reason: