making an EA base on the I-LRL-2 color

Hi im dennis im a newbie in mql4 im using the I-LRL-2 color indicator in my trading buying when the candle is above the regression line or slope and selling when the candle closes below the regression line or slope and its good. i just want to ask for some help of how i can put this indicator into an EA or make 1 according to that idea.

when the candle closes below the regression line i buy and when it goes back up and touches the line i add up to my position until it closes upward thats the time i close the position and make a buy order likewise when it goes down and touches the lie i add up to my buy position and closes when the candle closes below the line.

i will greatly aprreciate if you could teach me how to make an EA base on this one many thanks in advance .

Files:

MPH_TEAM 2008.04.14 11:38edit | delete

Hi im dennis im a newbie in mql4 im using the I-LRL-2 color indicator in my trading buying when the candle is above the regression line or slope and selling when the candle closes below the regression line or slope and its good. i just want to ask for some help of how i can put this indicator into an EA or make 1 according to that idea.

when the candle closes below the regression line i buy and when it goes back up and touches the line i add up to my position until it closes upward thats the time i close the position and make a buy order likewise when it goes down and touches the lie i add up to my buy position and closes when the candle closes below the line.

i will greatly aprreciate if you could teach me how to make an EA base on this one many thanks in advance .

Files:
Reason: