ExtExpert.Deinit();  
  }

void OnTimer()
  {
   timer_counter=timer_counter+1;
   ExtExpert.Processing();
  } 

//---------------------------------------------------------------

In second execution (when timer_counter=2) of ExtExpert.Processing() function I set variable short_signal to true.

In third run of Processing() function all Prints must show variable short_signal true.

But Print with text "After" shows variable short_signal like false. Last Print with text "Output" shows

correctly short_signal true.

If I compare  in "if" right after "-----Input" not to "RSIHighLevel-RSILowTol" but number,

the Print with  text "After" shows variable short_signal correctly. Also, if inside "if" is not

command with  "short_signal=false;" the variable is shown correctly too.

ch3mik :

In second execution (when timer_counter=2) of ExtExpert.Processing() function I set variable short_signal to true.

In third run of Processing() function all Prints must show variable short_signal true.

But Print with text "After" shows variable short_signal like false. Last Print with text "Output" shows

correctly short_signal true.

If I compare  in "if" right after "-----Input" not to "RSIHighLevel-RSILowTol" but number,

the Print with  text "After" shows variable short_signal correctly. Also, if inside "if" is not

command with  "short_signal=false;" the variable is shown correctly too.

I suggest adding timer_counter into your trace print statements: this may assist with defining the bug.  Alternatively, an easier way to debug is to use F9 (breakpoint) at the beginning of TradingExpert::Processing() and F5 to run the expert, then F10 step through with all variables of interest in the watch window.

timer_counter is in first "Print" with text "Input". This shows what I expect - every three seconds is incremented.

If I trying debug this script, it is work ok. But in real work works bad. Function  TradingExpert::Processing() is so

easy that there cannot be any error (condition "rsi_current<RSIHighLevel-RSILowTol" cannot be true). Despite

all this in metatrader experts window after third run of Processing() I see  "After short_signal false".

Can you try this script, if you get the same result?

Maybe problem is in variable declaration or in MQL5 ?

Thank you

ch3mik :

timer_counter is in first "Print" with text "Input". This shows what I expect - every three seconds is incremented.

If I trying debug this script, it is work ok. But in real work works bad. Function  TradingExpert::Processing() is so

easy that there cannot be any error (condition "rsi_current<RSIHighLevel-RSILowTol" cannot be true). Despite

all this in metatrader experts window after third run of Processing() I see  "After short_signal false".

Can you try this script, if you get the same result?

Maybe problem is in variable declaration or in MQL5 ?

Thank you

Thank you for your message. There was the optimizer bug (optimizer doesn't work in debug compilation). Bug fixed, please wait for updates.
Reason: