expert stopped - page 3

BarrowBoy:

Leaf

> Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - ForexMeta\experts\indicators\Alligator.ex4'

Means an indicator (Alligator.ex4) is not in the experts\indicators folder - if you have it, copy it to the correct folder, if you havent got it, get it from ForexAutopilot.

--

> How long does it usually take to get a reply from your experiences?
Do a forum Search for ForexAutopilot then one for auto pilot then autopilot...

-BB-

The FAPs full package and bonus download doesn't contain a Alligator.ex4 file, maybe it get provided along with the FAPs_Universal.ex4 email. I just have to wait for support to reply to my '0' expert ID first.

Well, I tried searching using those key words, there are only 3-4 topics on FAPs and I've found nothing that could answer my question regarding the response time by email.

As for phone support, I've found a post about some1 calling them during open hour, but was put through to voicemail. I wonder if they would even call me back since I don't live in the states.

I'll be waiting until next week before I call for phone support if they have'nt replied by this weekend.

Alligator.mq4 &Alligator.ex4 should be C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - ForexMeta\experts\indicators\ It come with MetaTrader and not in the EA package.
Reason: