Need Working Multi-Chart Timeframe and Real Time Converter

I need a custom indicator that when applied to a chart, allows you to create additional charts with timeframes that are not provided by MT4, and that also allows the real times displayed on these additional charts to be converted to the user's time zone.

I have downloaded from the Code Base the latest versions of both the CustomPeriod_1.mq4 and the Period_Coverter_Opt.mq4 files. The latter produces only one working new timeframe chart, which apparently "blocks" any more from being created. And it does not provide for converting the real time to the user's time zone. The former does not work at all! When "attach to chart" is selected, NOTHING happens! This is most unfortunate, as this indicator promised to provide not only a custom timeframe chart, but also the time conversion.

So, as it stands, with these two partially functioning and non-functioning indicators in the Code Base, there is the potential for a fully functional multi-chart timeframe & real time converter custom indicator. If I knew how to explore the code of these two indicators, and to cut, paste, create and revise code until it became a fully functional indicator, I would. But I do not know how to.

So I put forth this request to those with better knowledge than mine........someone, please investigate these two existing indicators.....combine and fix and add whatever is necessary so that the resultant new custom indicator will allow more than one new timeframe chart to be running and that such created charts can have their displayed times converted to the user's timezone.

In advance, I give my thanks to, and express my sincere appreciation for whoever takes up this challenge and completes it successfully.

Reason: