I really need your help_3 MA's at separate window

I need a window with 3 moving averages with ALL features of the MA's including FIRST INDICATOR'S DATA AND PREVIOUS INDICATOR'S DATA.

The first MA is the FIRST INDICATOR.

These MA's already exist at MT4 but I don't know how to do it.

For someone that know MQL is easy!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trick:

1. Attach some separate window indicator (for example MACD) to the chart

2. Drag Moving Average indicator and to the MACD separate window and drop it. Select applied price to previous indicator data. Press button OK

3. Open MA properties and change applied price from previous indncator data to Close price. Press button OK

4. Delete MACD indicator. MA stays in the separate window

5. Drop another MA to this separate window and select applied price to previous indicator data. It is MA on MA

6. Drop another MA. Apply to first indicator data means MA on first MA. Apply to previous indicator data means MA on second MA

stringo:

Trick:

1. Attach some separate window indicator (for example MACD) to the chart

2. Drag Moving Average indicator and to the MACD separate window and drop it. Select applied price to previous indicator data. Press button OK

3. Open MA properties and change applied price from previous indncator data to Close price. Press button OK

4. Delete MACD indicator. MA stays in the separate window

5. Drop another MA to this separate window and select applied price to previous indicator data. It is MA on MA

6. Drop another MA. Apply to first indicator data means MA on first MA. Apply to previous indicator data means MA on second MA

Stringo,

This is EXACTLY what I need.

How does this window with only 3 MA's become a indicator? A mq4 file?

Thank you very much.
Reason: