Active/Inactive Multiple Rows of Chart Tabs

This is a request for an upgrade to MT4. Please include the ability to have multiple rows of chart tabs, and to toggle any row between "Active" and "Inactive".

Explanation: I like to focus my fx trading on only a couple of fx pairs at a time. I like to have an expanded sequence of timeframes for each pair. I would like to allocate one row of chart tabs for the provided timeframes and the additional timeframes that I add for any particular pair I may be trading. Hence, I would like to have one row of tabs for one fx pair that might be M, W, D, 6hrs, 4hrs, 2hrs, 1hr, 30min, 15min, 5min, 3min, 1min. And I would like to have similar timeframes for other pairs, but in separate rows of chart tabs......one row per fx pair. It occurs to me that having more timeframes and more pairs may put strain on processing speed. If this is a possibility, then it would be nice to be able to toggle on/off any row (any fx pair). In this manner, any fx pair that is not being traded can have its row toggled "off" and MT4 would just ignore any processing of data for the tabbed charts on that row. Should any pair become of interest, then the user can "activate", or toggle "on" the row of chart tabs for that pair.

If any other traders consider this idea to have merit, please post in this thread. Perhaps we can then motivate MetaQuotes to upgrade MT4 to include this feature, or maybe motivate some enterprising MQL adept programmer to provide some way to do the same.

Reason: