English documentation syntax errors

I find MetaTrader the most advanced FX trading platform available, the automating and advisor features are simply unique. It is a pity that the English documentation does not keep up with the program's excellence, as it contains many syntactical and grammatical errors which are distracting at best, and might even lead to confusions and to a slowdown of the learning curve.

As an example, the repetitive use of the expression "At that,..." is erroneous and, unfortunately, too frequent. A better choice could be "After selecting the option", or "When the process completes", depending on the context. Another example: in the page titled "Client Terminal Settings — Objects" you can find the sentence "After an object has been imposed, there can a need occur to move it", a better wording might be "After you place the object, you may need to move it".

I am not saying that the documentation is not thorough or useful; it's only the usage of English which needs to be corrected for the sake of clarity.

I am submitting this post to ask the program designers to improve on the documentation, perhaps by making it go through a correction process by native English speakers. This way, users who are accustomed to the English language will learn the program faster, and MetaTrader will gain the worldwide user base it deserves.

ryo9:

I find MetaTrader the most advanced FX trading platform available, the automating and advisor features are simply unique. It is a pity that the English documentation does not keep up with the program's excellence, as it contains many syntactical and grammatical errors which are distracting at best, and might even lead to confusions and to a slowdown of the learning curve.

As an example, the repetitive use of the expression "At that,..." is erroneous and, unfortunately, too frequent. A better choice could be "After selecting the option", or "When the process completes", depending on the context. Another example: in the page titled "Client Terminal Settings — Objects" you can find the sentence "After an object has been imposed, there can a need occur to move it", a better wording might be "After you place the object, you may need to move it".

I am not saying that the documentation is not thorough or useful; it's only the usage of English which needs to be corrected for the sake of clarity.

I am submitting this post to ask the program designers to improve on the documentation, perhaps by making it go through a correction process by native English speakers. This way, users who are accustomed to the English language will learn the program faster, and MetaTrader will gain the worldwide user base it deserves.

Thank you for your comments and corrections suggested. We will surely improve the documentation in the nearest future.
Just for your information: "At that" is the direct translation from Russian that does not mean "After selecting the option", or "When the process completes", or anything like sequence of events or actions. It rather means that the actions or events happen or must be taken simultaneously.
However, we will consider your suggestions and change our descriptions.

Ok, thanks for listening to my suggestion. I must say that, after submitting this post, I found some sections, like the one dealing with Trading, which were greatly improved in terms of composition.

ryo9:
Ok, thanks for listening to my suggestion. I must say that, after submitting this post, I found some sections, like the one dealing with Trading, which were greatly improved in terms of composition.
Yes, different sections were written and translated by different persons and at different times. This is why you may find some better and some worse ones. )) We are growing and improving our skills.
Going off-topic: As a Russian, I cannot judge absolutely adequately, but I sometimes see that many native English speakers speak and write English with many mistakes. Like many Russians do in Russian, of course. This is why even a native speaker may compose some sentences in such a way that you will find them "non-native", really! And this is why I, personally and as a translator, appreciate your suggestions and your praise in your second post so much. Thanks a lot.
Reason: