Help me please to install a new costom indicator.

Sadly, I am not up to the task of adding an indicator that is available on this forum.
I just cannot see what to do. I am sure there would be somewhere an FAQ, easy to understand instruction that even a Luddite such as I am I can follow.
Could some kind Genie, please help me with instructions.
With thanks in anticipation,
Hershy

Hershy:
Sadly, I am not up to the task of adding an indicator that is available on this forum.
I just cannot see what to do. I am sure there would be somewhere an FAQ, easy to understand instruction that even a Luddite such as I am I can follow.
Hershy

Hershy:

What you need to do is download the indicator you want, add save it in this folder:

terminal_directory\experts\indicators

Open this indicator with MetaEditor and click the compile button "F5".

Then go back to the terminal you will have to navigate through the navigator menu and look for the indicator you just complied it should be under the “custom indicators” double click on it and then hit ok.

That should do it.

Hope this helps.

Hazem

hmmlotfy:
Hershy:
Hershy

Hershy:

What you need to do is download the indicator you want, add save it in this folder:

terminal_directory\experts\indicators

Open this indicator with MetaEditor and click the compile button "F5".

Then go back to the terminal you will have to navigate through the navigator menu and look for the indicator you just complied it should be under the “custom indicators” double click on it and then hit ok.

That should do it.

Hope this helps.

Hazem

That's it Hazem. Thank your mother for the rabbits !
Hehe........
Reason: