Pivot Points Set up on MetaTrader 4

Could you please help me to set up Pivot Points indicator on MetaTrader 4? I browsed through all possible help topics but could not find any info on how to add pivot points to my MetaTrader charts?

Thanks much,

Vika.

It's desirable to download this indicator into terminal previously. See Downloading MQL4 source.
Then it is need to compile an indicator and attach to chart. I think here is hopeful article Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal

Rosh:
It's desirable to download this indicator into terminal previously. See Downloading MQL4 source.
Then it is need to compile an indicator and attach to chart. I think here is hopeful article Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal

Thank you, Rosh. This was very helpful - Downloading MQL4 Source. However, I do not have 'Toolbox' with Online Library, Scripts, etc...' available on my MetaTrader4 platform. I went into all of the toobars and menus - no toolbox found. Could you please assist me further on this?

Thanks much,

Vika.

On MetaTrader, hit F4 key

That will start the "Metaquotes language Editor"

What you seek is in there.

Thank you, phy.

Thank you much, Phy & Rosh.

I was able to find online library. However, the indicators, scripts, expert advisor tabs were blank, and library tab contained only a couple of basic topics. Is this because I have a demo account with MT4, and a trading account does contain all of this?

Hope you can help. I'd really like to locate Pivot Points indicator to add to my charts.

Thanks much.

Blank would not be due to Demo

Google is useful to find MT4 Indicators

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_enUS256US256&q=metatrader+mq4+pivot

Vika07:

Thank you much, Phy & Rosh.

I was able to find online library. However, the indicators, scripts, expert advisor tabs were blank, and library tab contained only a couple of basic topics. Is this because I have a demo account with MT4, and a trading account does contain all of this?

Hope you can help. I'd really like to locate Pivot Points indicator to add to my charts.

Thanks much.

I think you need to set proxy settings for the MetaEditor. Request the IP-address of Proxy from your administrator.

phy:

Blank would not be due to Demo

Google is useful to find MT4 Indicators

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_enUS256US256&q=metatrader+mq4+pivot

Thank you very much, Phy & Rosh! I will try both of your suggestions.

Have a good one,

my blog link:

http://tradex-o.blogspot.com/

Could you please help me to set up pivot points indicator on metatrader 4. I browed through all possible help topic but could not find any info on how toadd pivot point to my metatrader chart. Thank you               pjum

Could you please help me to set up Pivot Points indicator on MetaTrader 4? I browsed through all possible help topics but could not find any info on how to add pivot points to my MetaTrader charts?

Thanks much,

Pjum.

Reason: