MT5 signals vs. MT4 signals

I've been checking both and definitely MT4 is more popular than MT5. Obviously MT4 has been for longer time and this is probably the main reason. In MT4 even strategies with losses have subscribers paying monthly fee. MT5 signal even with good historic result and decent curve, 0 subscribers 

I prefer MT5, the only thing that is missing is hedging option,  apart from that in my humble opinion is better platform.

Hi relaxtrading

I have no idea as I am using the signals for MT5 only - as a subscriber and I tried to be a provider too :)  

I think that is better than mt4

relaxtrading:

I've been checking both and definitely MT4 is more popular than MT5. Obviously MT4 has been for longer time and this is probably the main reason. In MT4 even strategies with losses have subscribers paying monthly fee. MT5 signal even with good historic result and decent curve, 0 subscribers 

I prefer MT5, the only thing that is missing is hedging option,  apart from that in my humble opinion is better platform.

Even though that some brokers offers both MT4 and MT5, they still offer and support MT4 first, and MT5 later.

I asked client service of some brokers, apparently some of them have not much knowledge on MT5, and direct me to head of client support instead.

Some broker, don't even mention that they have MT5, until I type the broker name in MT5, for example FXDD. 

phi.nuts:

Even though that some brokers offers both MT4 and MT5, they still offer and support MT4 first, and MT5 later.

I asked client service of some brokers, apparently some of them have not much knowledge on MT5, and direct me to head of client support instead.

Some broker, don't even mention that they have MT5, until I type the broker name in MT5, for example FXDD. 

Absolutely, this is how I feel too. Knowledged coders know that MT5 have a lot more to offer than MT4. Just popularity wise MT5 is limited.
Reason: