did global variables dont removed after shot down terminal?

Hello, when I have attached a indicatorscript that has been coded with global variables, so variables that has been initialized outside the start() function above, to a chart, let him run and close the terminal and open the terminal again, what happend then to the values in the global variables, did they are not been removed?

I have do little Tests, time ago, where I have recognize that such global variables, that been initialized outside the start() function, dont been removed after the terminal shot down and switch on again. just variables that been initialized inside the start() function been initialized new if one shot down and swicht on the terminal.

Is it possible to let the attached indicator been reinitialized after the terminal switchs on, so that old values that been saved in global variables been removed?

See Global variables in Documentation:
Global variables are kept in the client terminal within 4 weeks since the last access, then they will be deleted automatically. An access to a global variable is not only setting of a new value, but reading of the global variable value, as well.
Reason: