Data export

Hello,

Is there an option to export data from MT 4 without the header line and also to select the format?

Thanks -- Ron

Main menu - File - Save As (csv,prn,html)

stringo:
Main menu - File - Save As (csv,prn,html)

Thanks stringo.

I am using a program called APS Automatic Pattern Search to find patterns in FX data. I would like to automate trading and someone in the company that markets APS suggested your software as one option. A couple of things I need to resolve:

(1) Would it be possible to offer some addtional data formatting options for exporting data? The current format seems to include a PRN file with a header. Could you add some more options, like for instance exporting without a header with a TXT extension? That can save me a lot of time. The guys at Tradingpatterns.com have been very helpful with the data conversion. Actually they have a special web page and if you take a look at it you will see that there are three steps involved for using your data with their software. I would like to reduce these steps down to a single one:

http://www.tradingpatterns.com/Software/mt/mt.html

This will be possible if the exported file does not include a header and the file extension is TXT

(2) APS generates code for patterns for several programs. I was told that they can add script generation for Metatrader. Could you contact them to add this option? As I understand it they add automatic code generation only if they are asked by the program developer.

Another possible solution is an Easylanguage converter to MQL4. Is anything like that available?

Thanks -- Ron

csv - the same format as prn but without header

You can write script which output bars data in your format

Reason: