can some one put together EA system for me?

I want to place stop buy ans sell orders which are 18 pips higher and lower of the previous day high and low.

with 100 pips profit target and 100 pips stop loss order as well as 50 pips trailing stop. Can any one weck this togrther for me, please?

dormin:

I want to place stop buy ans sell orders which are 18 pips higher and lower of the previous day high and low.

with 100 pips profit target and 100 pips stop loss order as well as 50 pips trailing stop. Can any one weck this togrther for me, please?

DID you get this ???

Dormin

This is a classic 'sniping' system

I have EA's in forward live testing that do this for certain currency pairs (the ones that work well for this method).

It also factors in long-term trends, dynamic lot sizing & one or two other things.

A copy of this will cost less than a custom job, so mail me on orders@selectfx.net if you want are interested in the finished EA when it comes out of testing in about 8 more weeks

-BB-

dormin:

There is an EA on the web, it may even be on this site, that does exactly what you need. It's called HiLo and can be used on any pairs. It looks at the high/low of the previous candle on any time frame and you can set EA to buy or sell at x amount of pips beyond the high or low of the previous candle.

Reason: