Rrequesting help, Easy for all of you

I thank you all in advance

This is my problem, I want to put a simple lines in certain levels, I mean something like this, a line at 1.000 another at 1.0100 next one at 1.0200, this would be every 100 pips, I am thinking about every 25 pips, so basicly I wna be able to put lines every 25 pips since 0 to 2.5000, or maybe just 1.0000 to 1.5000 can I putt them all of them with an indicator.

I really don't know how to programing, I have been looking about modify one of the custom indicators but the truth is I don't know what I'm doing, thanks.

Sorry for my english.

Juan Carlos

In Metaeditor create a new script

Edit it as below.

int start(){

double i;
   double start     = 1.0000;
   double end       = 2.0000;
   double increment = 0.0025;
   int    count;
   string baseName  = "MyGloriousLine_#_";
   string name;

for(i = start; i <= end; i+= increment){
      name = baseName+count;
      if(ObjectFind(name+count) != -1) ObjectDelete(name);
      ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], i, Time[0], i);
      count++;
   }
   return(0);
}

Compile.

Attach to EURUSD chart.

thanks you very much for responding so quickly, I will try it, thanks again

I just tested it, it is great, you don't know how grateful I am, thanks again man

Sorry to ask you one more thing, can you make the line be a dot-dash line?, and can you do the same thing to delete them?,

Basicly, how can I change the colour, make it appear like a background, etc, type of line, I know this is too much to ask
, but believe me, I'm trying to do it by my self but my skills in programing are so poor.

thanks for your time, really.

See ObjectSet()

thanks for the advice, I will try it.

I already did it, thanks!!!!, do you know where can I learn how to program in mql4, I have read a few manuals but it is so confusing to me, maybe you would know about an easy one.
Reason: