How can I setup metatrader platform for trading on 3 or 4 PC screens?

Hi. I trade forex on VT platform. Can someone explain me if is a possible setup the MT4 that I can haw open for example 4 windows with 4 different charts on my 3 PC screens? It is a possible? If yes how can I setup this? /on VT trader this possibility exist but I thinking about switch a broker/ Thanks.

Try to call your video card manufacturer and ask about how to setup multi display on your PC... I used to use Nvidia GeForce MX440, and I used PC Monitor and TV.

That's all I know... it's a hardware issue...

Hey Miro,
check out this software that might come in handy:
http://www.digitaltigers.com/zenview-manager.shtml

Miro70:
Hi. I trade forex on VT platform. Can someone explain me if is a possible setup the MT4 that I can haw open for example 4 windows with 4 different charts on my 3 PC screens? It is a possible? If yes how can I setup this? /on VT trader this possibility exist but I thinking about switch a broker/ Thanks.

MetaTrader is an MDI interface and it looks like the guys at Metaquotes just don't like detached charts. I am currently days away from releasing a beta version of an addin that will detach charts on both mt4 and mt5, let me know if you are interested in beta testing it.

Reason: